Wednesday, August 15, 2012

we're back with stitch craft create goodness


We're back! Thank you so much for being patient with me during our move the past several weeks and getting the kiddos back to school (today!). I'm really happy to be back here! I just received the fall issue of Stitch Craft Create hot off the press and am immensely grateful they included us! Their team was a dream to work with and I had loads of fun helping them put together the feature. One of the things I'm most excited about is the beautiful photography they included from the amazing Teryn Wilkes and my marvleous mom. They both worked so hard during Makerie weekend ~ volunteering their time and love to capture the wonderful moments of our creative days together ~ and I couldn't be more thrilled for them to be published. What a most-deserved reward! A huge heartfelt thank you to Stitch Craft Create for sharing our story and being a special gem in our creative world.

~xo

1 comment: